This discrete brace system uses gold braces which are fitted behind your teeth to straighten them. They are a modern alternative to the traditional train track style braces and suitable for both adults and children.
Incognito™ teeth straightening options
There are two options available:
- Regular Incognito™
The regular Incognito™ brace system is suitable for those with a whole range of teeth straightening needs, including overcrowding and crooked or gapped teeth.
- Incognito™ Lite
The Incognito™ Lite system is designed for those who need only their front six to eight teeth straightening. These options allow for a customised experience to your oral needs.
Your initial appointment allows your dentist to assess your suitability for Incognito™ braces. If you choose to proceed, on a second appointment, x-rays, photos and initial impressions, using the latest rapid prototyping and robotic technologies, will be taken in order for your customised braces to be made.
Then, you will have a bonding appointment, where the braces will be expertly fitted by your orthodontist. After this, regular check-ups at six to eight week intervals will be scheduled to carefully check on the progress of your teeth.
Benefits of Incognito™
- Virtually invisible as braces sit behind teeth – not even clear braces are used at the front of the tooth
- No risk of damage to front tooth surface
- A fantastic way to boost confidence of those self-conscious about their smile, without anyone needing to know
- Perfect for those with nickel allergies, as braces are made from gold
- Options available for those with just front tooth straightening needs
- Will Incognito™ lingual braces hurt?
In the initial couple of weeks, you may experience teeth, lips and tongue discomfort. After this, the braces should cause minimal discomfort.
- How long does treatment take?
The duration of the treatment will vary from patient to patient, however you can expect treatment to be complete anywhere between 9-18 months.
- What age group is the Incognito™ system suitable for?
Incognito™ braces are suitable for people of any age group, including children, but are very popular among the adult population due to their discrete, virtually invisible style.
Find out more about Incognito™
Visit the Incognito™ website